Vision 2015 link?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

COIDfeet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone supply me with a link to Vision 2015? I would like to read it. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for that link. I thought there would be a more lengthy article, but it is a good summary of the main pursuits over the next few years. I'm getting excited to start school in August!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there an actual "checklist" of various checkpoints that have been/are being achieved? As in, is the APMA really on the ball with this? I'm just curious as to if concrete progress is being made...

Don't really know. Everyone seems to be talking about it all the time when DPM vs. MD threads come up.

Is there an actual "checklist" of various checkpoints that have been/are being achieved? As in, is the APMA really on the ball with this? I'm just curious as to if concrete progress is being made...

It would be nice to get an update on how far along we are in achieving our goals of 2015. Anyone have any idea on where we can find more information?

Dr. Ross Taubman, the President of the APMA, outlined much of the Vision 2015 (and its progress to-date) in his Inaugural address at the April 2008 APMA House of Delegates. A full copy of that speech can be found in the May 2008 edition of the APMA News. As students of podiatric medicine, you can access that online (if you don't have a hard copy at your school) by logging onto the APMA website and going to the Member Center. There you will find a listing of all APMA publications and you will the most recent issues of the APMA News posted.

In order to log onto the APMA website, you will need your member number. You can get that by either sending an email to APMA to request that ([email protected]) or by calling the APMA at 1-800-275-2762 and asking to speak to the Membership Department.