visiting a program

Started by ajcp13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajcp13

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have a planned visit with a school coming up where I will observe a class and tour the facilities. What would you guys recommend wearing? Interview attire or something more casual? Thank you!
 
So, I have a planned visit with a school coming up where I will observe a class and tour the facilities. What would you guys recommend wearing? Interview attire or something more casual? Thank you!

I'm not sure what the correct answer is, but when I dropped by to visit a program I did not wear interview attire. I don't think you need to wear interview attire but I'm not absolutely certain. I would not wear flip flops, tank top, etc. I wore tan slacks, a polo shirt, and closed toe shoes. Hope this helps and good luck to you!!
 
I'm not sure what the correct answer is, but when I dropped by to visit a program I did not wear interview attire. I don't think you need to wear interview attire but I'm not absolutely certain. I would not wear flip flops, tank top, etc. I wore tan slacks, a polo shirt, and closed toe shoes. Hope this helps and good luck to you!!
That is along the lines of what I was thinking, slacks rather than jeans, nice closed toe shoes, and a nice top. Thank you! It's always so hard to gauge for these types of things!