Visiting UPenn 3/17

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eventualeventer

Medical Tire Fire
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there all you UPenn people,

I will be visiting UPenn to talk to Dr. Atchison about the VMD/PhD program* (and possibly other people, this is sort of a last minute thing that I'm just getting lined up) during my spring break, most likely the afternoon of Tuesday, March 17. I would love to get together with some SDN people for coffee or an early dinner if possible! I have to get back to Leesburg, VA, to work by 11:30 PM, which means leaving Philly around 8 PM to be safe.

So, anyone up for a little gathering? I've never been to Philly before, so I will be at your mercy! :meanie:

* I do want to end up in an academic setting, but I'm not sure yet whether a combined degree program is how I want to go about doing it.
 
Last edited:
Damn. I have to work that evening, or I'd be up for it. Always fun talking to other prevets, and especially prevets who event!
 
Heh, there seem to be a lot more eventers on this board than I would have predicted. I'm still an eventualeventer -- my mom would not let me event when I was a teenager (too dangerous, according to her), then I didn't have a horse to compete (I still don't own but I've been in some half-lease type situations), and in the past several years my plans have been interrupted by various horse and human injuries. I haven't jumped since the last interruption which won me a cute little surgery scar on my ankle. I think I jinxed myself when I started using eventualeventer! :scared: