Vlogging my Hopkins MPH Experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chillz87

YouTuber
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'll be starting my part-time/online MPH at Hopkins and figured I'd Vlog my experience since I also work full time. Orientation starts Jan 2018, so I don't really have much content, but I hope you follow me along as I begin posting!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Cool idea! I am sure you will never run out of vlog ideas. There is so much to do and experience when you're part of the Bloomberg community. Lectures, clubs, research projects, special events, etc. You'll miss out on certain ones by being online/part-time, but there will still be a lot of opportunities. I look forward to watching!

Cool idea! I am sure you will never run out of vlog ideas. There is so much to do and experience when you're part of the Bloomberg community. Lectures, clubs, research projects, special events, etc. You'll miss out on certain ones by being online/part-time, but there will still be a lot of opportunities. I look forward to watching!

I'm certainly very excited for it and thanks for jumping on board! I'm hoping I'll have some free time to capture some of the activities going around the campus - I ended up taking 8 credits and I've been told that might be a lot. We'll see what happens. Did you graduate from the MPH program recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll have free time for vlogging if you make it a priority, for sure.

It's been a while - I graduated in 2013. Some of my previous classmates / colleagues are still in the Baltimore area, if you're ever looking for folks to interview about career paths, public health topics, etc.

You'll have free time for vlogging if you make it a priority, for sure.

It's been a while - I graduated in 2013. Some of my previous classmates / colleagues are still in the Baltimore area, if you're ever looking for folks to interview about career paths, public health topics, etc.

I'd be extremely interested in meeting up with some of your colleagues. I think it'd be fantastic to get their perspectives on various topics - especially career paths! Could you message me their contact information? I'll be in baltimore Jan 5-20th!

Hi @Chillz87, Love what you are doing!
I'm a current MPH-MBA student at Hopkins, let me know if I can help in any way and be sure to get in touch next time you are in Bmore!

I'd be extremely interested in meeting up with some of your colleagues. I think it'd be fantastic to get their perspectives on various topics - especially career paths! Could you message me their contact information? I'll be in baltimore Jan 5-20th!
I apologize that I missed this reply! How were the first couple of weeks on campus?