VMCAS Application Testing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EnvyPointers

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know... I got an e-mail from VMCAS today about becoming an application tester for the 2011 cycle. Might be a good idea if you're planning on applying this fall! You'd get a "sneak peek" at the application.

Last year I went through the whole application process as though I was going to a
pply just so I could see what I would need. This was one of the best ideas that a professor ever gave me because now I feel more prepared with my information.

Anyway, about the testing for this cycle. It's on the VMCAS website, or just send an email to .
..[email protected] and make sure the subject line say "Application Testing".

Thanks!
.