VMCAS coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ScottieGirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've found something strange going on with vmcas. I've entered all my course work in correct order, but when I print the application, the semesters are out of sequence. Anyone having this same problem? Does it really matter?
 
I posted on their forum asking about this. Here is what they replied:

"There is nothing to be concerned about. The admissions offices will view the information just as you have it entered in your actual web application. Your printer-friendly version, however, does not capture the formatting of your personal statement or explanation statement and also may order your course list differently."