VMCAS formatting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

researchvet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is more out of curiosity given that my VMCAS has long been submitted. I discovered when I printed the application that the formatting I had put into it was nonexistent. I followed the instructions and used a "hard return" to separate paragraphs. However, when I printed the document all of the lines ran together. This caused my personal statement and explanation sections to be difficult to read. Did anyone else experience this or did the formatting work for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't they say somewhere online that it would display the formatting correctly on the input page, but not on the "print" page? I feel like they said that. Though it might be some supplemental I'm thinking of.

I think the instructions said that the print application page would not display formatting, but the copies the schools get would.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the instructions said that the print application page would not display formatting, but the copies the schools get would.

Yeah the same thing happened to me. They also spelled a word wrong on the application... I forget which word it was. It began with the letter I.