VMCAS/LOR Situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bclover

UIUC-CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I have a situation that I just don't know what else I can do at this point, so please give me your thoughts. Prior to Oct. 1st, the vet who wrote my third LOR, VMCAS & I were working through a bit of a snafu (long story), but it was resolved ~ Sept. 26th. I have spoken with "Andy" at VMCAS no less than three times to confirm that it was resolved and all is well. He did indicate that it would be a couple of weeks before VMCAS marked it as complete, but not to worry. As of right now it is still reading as not having been received and I am getting the automated e-mail from VMCAS indicating the same. Obviously I will be calling them again on Monday. Other thoughts, ideas?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a paper eLor as well that has been in since August and I too got the same automated email saying that it was missing. I now have 2 emails from different humans at VCMAS saying that they have the evaluation, so I am going to quit sweating the automated messages, and they did promise to update the system. They are less frantic now I am guessing, so just email, they'll get right back to you.