VMCAS/LOR Situation

Started by bclover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bclover

UIUC-CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks, I have a situation that I just don't know what else I can do at this point, so please give me your thoughts. Prior to Oct. 1st, the vet who wrote my third LOR, VMCAS & I were working through a bit of a snafu (long story), but it was resolved ~ Sept. 26th. I have spoken with "Andy" at VMCAS no less than three times to confirm that it was resolved and all is well. He did indicate that it would be a couple of weeks before VMCAS marked it as complete, but not to worry. As of right now it is still reading as not having been received and I am getting the automated e-mail from VMCAS indicating the same. Obviously I will be calling them again on Monday. Other thoughts, ideas?

Thanks!
 
I have a paper eLor as well that has been in since August and I too got the same automated email saying that it was missing. I now have 2 emails from different humans at VCMAS saying that they have the evaluation, so I am going to quit sweating the automated messages, and they did promise to update the system. They are less frantic now I am guessing, so just email, they'll get right back to you.