VMCAS pre-req code

Started by bunnygirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnygirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I entered all of my academic courses in vmcas tonight, but I am unsure with what classes fall under the "animal sciences" pre-req code. I am a vet-tech/pre-vet major so I have taken anatomy, pharm and tox, etc. Should I put this under the "other" or "animal sciences" code.
Any feedback would be helpful🙂
Thanks
 
sounds like either biology or animal sciences to me. "Other" makes it sound unimportant.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi bunny! Animal science - or you can look at the name assigned to the course in the guidebook for the school. I know that sometimes these classes start with something like VTEC... They are much more animal science than biology, with some exceptions, and I have to agree with hoodle. "other" just makes it seem like something totally random, which these classes are not!

Good luck! (hope you end up here...)
:banana: