VMCAS Questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I put it as an award. Some people may not agree. But it was a big deal at my school to make the Dean's List or President's List. (Or maybe just a big deal to me!!)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you describe it? Also, what about academic awards from high school? I graduated in the top ten of my class and got some other awards, but I dont know if thats going back too far.
 
Did you describe it? Also, what about academic awards from high school? I graduated in the top ten of my class and got some other awards, but I dont know if thats going back too far.


Yes I just put that I got on the Dean's List for having greater than a 3.5 GPA the previous semester.

Instructions from VMCAS: "List and describe honors or awards you have received, including those during high school, beginning with the most important."

Good Luck to you!! :luck:
 
I put it too. A 3.5 is nothing to sneeze at. At least, not in any respected institution (I.E. where they aren't just giving grades away).