VMCAS Testers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Will you be a VMCAS tester?

• Total voters

VelcroSky

U of MN Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious...VMCAS sent out an email today asking for volunteers to test the application before they release the next one. Are any of you going to do this? Have they done this before and if so does anybody know what is actually involved?

Members don't see this ad.

OMG I just came on here to post about that. First, VMCAS is like the $#*%& piece of $%&$ Ive ever used on the web since I made my own web page on AOL in like 1995. They charge us up the butt, then have the nerve to ask former users to test it? Why dont they hire some professional programmers with all that money we gave them? Oh and not to mention they were advertising their "partners" via email to applicants a few months back.

yep, i'll do it. make sure i get my two cents in about the character limit on the reference letters.

i wouldn't do it unless they were going to pay a significant amount of money...i spent enough time on that stupid site last fall!!!