Vmcas ?

Started by annemal22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annemal22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am finishing up my application and I was curious where to put abstracts/publications and conferences you attended/presented at?? There is no clear place to put it, what is everyone out there doing or have done in the past?
Thanks in advance🙂
 
I was thinking of extracurricular for the conferences. . . I guess honors and awards sounds like as good of a place as any on the application to put the publications. Thanks for your advice TT.

Did anyone put being a teaching assistant as experience? I did this under my professor who is a PhD, but I taught vet school classes with him. . .so I guess that would be considered veterinary experience?? Thoughts.