VMRCVM supplemental

Started by vet413
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vet413

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the VMRCVM supplemental application, there is a 3,250 character limit for both duties performed and activities observed. If we dont have much under one or either of those categories, would it look bad to have very short responses? thanks!
 
No. I didn't write a lot in my supplemental stuff because I felt like I'd covered most of it earlier. I probably wrote a paragraph for each, highlighting what I'd done and why it was relevant. And guess what? Sitting in Biochem there right now!
 
I thought I remembered hearing that they look more at the supplemental application descriptions more than the VMCAS descriptions because that one had a word limit. When I filled it out last year (from what I can remember) they told you to list EVERYTHING on the supplemental.