VMRCVM Waitlist Hopeful?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bovinelvr84

VMCVM c/o 2020
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see what some of you think about my current situation.

I am on the IS MD waitlist for VMRCVM....currently I'm ranked within the top 5. (Closer to 1 than 5) To my knowledge the list has not budged since the beginning of May.

Does the waitlist move? Is it just dependent on the year? I know many people are going to choose their IS obviously for financial and location purposes.

I don't know if any of you have opinions/comments but I figured I would ask. I've already begun filling out my VMCAS for 2020....any input would be appreciated :) Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You never know. Someone might back out the day before school starts or whatever, and you could be next on the list. Or maybe it won't move anymore. It's either going to happen or it won't. Just keep that in the back of your head in case you get the call, but don't anticipate it.

Thanks for your response. I think I just need to accept that I am going to be in limbo and hope for the best.

You never know. Someone might back out the day before school starts or whatever, and you could be next on the list. Or maybe it won't move anymore. It's either going to happen or it won't. Just keep that in the back of your head in case you get the call, but don't anticipate it.