void DAT score possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhsim0223

Anteather!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of my friend told me that he had a option to void DAT score after taking DAT....

Actually I took DAT last week and I don't think I saw that option...(may be I was too nervous)..But I DO HAVE my unofficial test score...

I got more than I expected..so I am satisfied with my score...

I am just wondering if I did void my score by mistake...

As long as I have an unofficial test score, I didn't void my score?? Am I right???

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know the MCAT gives you this option.

But I don't believe you can void the DAT. Once you sit down and click "start" at the very begining, you are officially taking the DAT.

One of my friend told me that he had a option to void DAT score after taking DAT....

Actually I took DAT last week and I don't think I saw that option...(may be I was too nervous)..But I DO HAVE my unofficial test score...

I got more than I expected..so I am satisfied with my score...

I am just wondering if I did void my score by mistake...

As long as I have an unofficial test score, I didn't void my score?? Am I right???
Someone actually told me this as well, but the DAT never gave me an option. Like DentalWorks said, the MCAT has that option. And no, if they printed out your unofficial score, stamped and signed it, you're good to go.