1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Void scores?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by WingMD, Aug 13, 2002.

1. WingMD

WingMD Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Will med schools find out if I voided a score or not? I thought the point of voiding a score is that they will not find out about it.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cHocoBo 118

cHocoBo 118 Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Medical Student
    does anyone know how to go about voiding your score? Is there simply an extra bubble you fill in at the end? thanks

4. shreebee

shreebee Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

After each section of the test, they will ask you if anyone wants to void their test and then the test won't be scored.

5. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
  6. Samoa

Physician Pharmacist 10+ Year Member

Hi! I just checked the MCAT test announcement, and I have to recant. They say they don't report that you sat for the exam to the schools. They only keep track of it for their own purposes, in case you sit for it more than three times.

This is different from most of the other big tests for postgrad education, so I was a little surprised. :confused: Sorry about the confusion.