Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I'm interviewing for two volunteer positions in my town next week and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight. There isn't a pre-med counselor at my school (I'm nontraditional), so any info would be wonderful.
One position would be with a community clinic and another one would be with Kaiser. I doubt I would get a lot of "clinical" experience with patients either way, but it seems as though I would be doing a lot of outreach in both these positions.
If I'm lucky enough to get in, I'm curious about which would be more helpful for understanding the medical world more, and in which I would be more of an asset. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!
I'm interviewing for two volunteer positions in my town next week and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight. There isn't a pre-med counselor at my school (I'm nontraditional), so any info would be wonderful.
One position would be with a community clinic and another one would be with Kaiser. I doubt I would get a lot of "clinical" experience with patients either way, but it seems as though I would be doing a lot of outreach in both these positions.
If I'm lucky enough to get in, I'm curious about which would be more helpful for understanding the medical world more, and in which I would be more of an asset. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!