Volunteer Experience

Started by henryharry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

henryharry

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All! I graduated from college 6 years ago. While in college, I was of part of the pre-health organization and did various volunteer work back then. Can I list this in my pharmacy application or is this too long ago to list on my application? Also, I worked in customer service during this time, should I include this, as well?
 
Definitely put it on your pharmcas app but If I could recall from memory when I did my supplemental app.. I remember Touro specifically said they want only past 3 years or something.

So every school varies?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oops! Posted in the wrong thread. Could someone delete this post? I don't know how. Sorry! 😕
 
Last edited: