Volunteer Hours - Is there a time limit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Music_To_Medicine

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
During my undergrad degree, I completed roughly 200 hours of volunteering. By the time I apply, these hours will be 6-10 years old. Can I still include these on my application? I'll be sure to add more recent experience as well, but I've been wondering about the undergrad volunteer hours. Thank you in advance!
 
During my undergrad degree, I completed roughly 200 hours of volunteering. By the time I apply, these hours will be 6-10 years old. Can I still include these on my application? I'll be sure to add more recent experience as well, but I've been wondering about the undergrad volunteer hours. Thank you in advance!
No this can and should be included, with more recent experiences as you mentioned.