Volunteer hours

Started by Fishey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fishey

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have just recently started recording my volunteer hours (3 months ago) but I have volunteered the summer of last year too. What should I do about that? Should I not include the hours I have not recorded or should I guess-timate?
 
So I have just recently started recording my volunteer hours (3 months ago) but I have volunteered the summer of last year too. What should I do about that? Should I not include the hours I have not recorded or should I guess-timate?

Guess-timate a reasonable amount for the time you put in