Volunteer Work in Developing Countries

Started by xmattODx
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xmattODx

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am conducting a survey on organizations that use volunteers in prevention of blindness projects and programs in developing countries.

I have done an internet search for such groups and have found a few. I know there are plenty more out there.

If you have participated with, or know of, organizations that use volunteers in their eye care work in developing countries I would appreciate it if you could pass along their contact information.

No need to share VOSH or Unite for Sight contacts as I have all of those. I`m interested in all groups but need extra help in finding smaller, less well known groups (churches, small groups run out of someone`s basement, etc).

Thank you in advance.