Volunteer works

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone in here volunteer in a medical office (shadowing an MD and a Pharmacist) while working in a pharmacy as a pharm tech.........

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure I understand your question. I have shadowed a pharmacist, and basically did a lot of the duties of a pharm tech while I was there. When I volunteered in the ED at a local hospital, I got to shadow an MD for a day.

tdkneo said:
did anyone in here volunteer in a medical office (shadowing an MD and a Pharmacist) while working in a pharmacy as a pharm tech.........

I also volunteered at a hospital pharmacy. I shadowed a variety of pharmacists and worked as a tech.

Did you have a question about volunteering?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I worked 3 summers for my aunt (an MD) and volunteered at a pharmacy...if that's what you're wondering about?

darkangel77 said:
Well, I worked 3 summers for my aunt (an MD) and volunteered at a pharmacy...if that's what you're wondering about?

yes, that's exactly what i was trying to ask...... :D ..........yes, im planning to volunteer for an MD while shadowing a pharmacist and working as a pharm tech......my question is that does volunteering for an MD makes myself more competitive or........darkangel77, how did the whole situation work out for you, to your benefits?? thanks