tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
did anyone in here volunteer in a medical office (shadowing an MD and a Pharmacist) while working in a pharmacy as a pharm tech.........

Pharm47

Just keep running...
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2006
Portland
Status
Pharmacy Student
Not sure I understand your question. I have shadowed a pharmacist, and basically did a lot of the duties of a pharm tech while I was there. When I volunteered in the ED at a local hospital, I got to shadow an MD for a day.

Utterdevotion

Hopeful future pharmacist
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Maryland
Status
Pharmacy Student
tdkneo said:
did anyone in here volunteer in a medical office (shadowing an MD and a Pharmacist) while working in a pharmacy as a pharm tech.........
I also volunteered at a hospital pharmacy. I shadowed a variety of pharmacists and worked as a tech.

Did you have a question about volunteering?

About the Ads

darkangel77

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2005
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Well, I worked 3 summers for my aunt (an MD) and volunteered at a pharmacy...if that's what you're wondering about?

OP
T

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
darkangel77 said:
Well, I worked 3 summers for my aunt (an MD) and volunteered at a pharmacy...if that's what you're wondering about?
yes, that's exactly what i was trying to ask...... :D ..........yes, im planning to volunteer for an MD while shadowing a pharmacist and working as a pharm tech......my question is that does volunteering for an MD makes myself more competitive or........darkangel77, how did the whole situation work out for you, to your benefits?? thanks

About the Ads