Volunteer works

Started by tdkneo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone in here volunteer in a medical office (shadowing an MD and a Pharmacist) while working in a pharmacy as a pharm tech.........
 
Not sure I understand your question. I have shadowed a pharmacist, and basically did a lot of the duties of a pharm tech while I was there. When I volunteered in the ED at a local hospital, I got to shadow an MD for a day.
 
tdkneo said:
did anyone in here volunteer in a medical office (shadowing an MD and a Pharmacist) while working in a pharmacy as a pharm tech.........

I also volunteered at a hospital pharmacy. I shadowed a variety of pharmacists and worked as a tech.

Did you have a question about volunteering?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I worked 3 summers for my aunt (an MD) and volunteered at a pharmacy...if that's what you're wondering about?
 
darkangel77 said:
Well, I worked 3 summers for my aunt (an MD) and volunteered at a pharmacy...if that's what you're wondering about?

yes, that's exactly what i was trying to ask...... 😀 ..........yes, im planning to volunteer for an MD while shadowing a pharmacist and working as a pharm tech......my question is that does volunteering for an MD makes myself more competitive or........darkangel77, how did the whole situation work out for you, to your benefits?? thanks