Volunteering question

Started by arkgal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arkgal

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought I'd start a new thread cus the other one has gotten way off track....

Would volunteering at a boys and girl club one day a week and ringing the bell for the salvation army during christmas time be good enough for an ADCOM? Any other things I can do? As I work 30 hours a week my options are limited.
 
Thought I'd start a new thread cus the other one has gotten way off track....

Would volunteering at a boys and girl club one day a week and ringing the bell for the salvation army during christmas time be good enough for an ADCOM? Any other things I can do? As I work 30 hours a week my options are limited.

All I have is a 3 month stretch of going to the boys and girls club once a week. I hope its enough!