Volunteering.

Started by CrazyFox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CrazyFox

Ex-Pre-Pharmie
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heloo Everybody!!!
I am looking into volunteering in sexual abuse center. Is it a good idea to do this kind of stuff? I am feeling very strongly about the issue (due to the personal experience) but at the same hesitant if it's gonna look OK to pharm schools. Thanks!!!
 
Last edited:
From reading the threads here, I think any sort of volunteering to help your community is good for pharmacy schools. Especially if you feel strongly about your area of volunteerism.
 
I agree with the above poster. It does not matter what you volunteer for so long as you feel passionate about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heloo Everybody!!!
I am looking into volunteering in sexual abuse center. Is it a good idea to do this kind of stuff? I am feeling very strongly about the issue (due to the personal experience) but at the same hesitant if it's gonna look OK to pharm schools. Thanks!!!

I also agree, If you have personal experience about the issues as well, then I'm sure you feel passionate about it and this will probably show in your work 🙂.