Voting

Started by Neuronix
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Neuronix said:
Did everyone vote today or earlier (early vote or absentee ballot)? I did 🙂 You should too!


agreed. I am from outside US and am shocked with the situation that I face at my university campus. There are a group of college students who do not really realize or care how important it is to vote and have ideas about the current situation of the world. I mean literally this elections will not only affect US, but will also have a great affect on the other countries. So, you guys really make a critical decision today.

huseyin
 
I agree. The polls I've seen show that the 18 - 29 demographic, despite all the direct ads to them, showed up to the polls in the same low numbers they always do (17% according to one poll). Kind of sad...