. vs .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Duke or NYU?

  • Duke

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • NYU

    Votes: 17 54.8%

  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
Talk to current students. It doesn't really seem like you know enough about either school (culture-wise, matching-wise) to make a decision right now.

I think I would put the edge to NYU because you know what you want to do, you can do it in 3 years, and it's cheaper. I also think NYC is way better than Durham unless you hate big cities. I legitimately think these schools are roughly on the same playing field - your matching is probably going to be equivalent from either if you put the work in.

P/F clinical is great but NYU has other benefits in their favor.