VSAS decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cluelessmedstudent411

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there,

Have you guys started hearing back about VSAS application decisions yet? I haven't heard from anyone yet and have sent out a bunch of apps. I'm especially worried about the early 4th yr months (July, Aug, Sep).

Just curious on everyone else's experience so far.
 
I wouldn't worry about it, it's still really early. One of mine hasn't even opened for applications yet. Looking on the websites for the small handful of schools I applied to, they start scheduling visiting students on dates ranging from April 20th to May 15th (once they settle their home student 4th year schedules).