VSAS denied/ineligible - changing time slots?

Started by medivh101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medivh101

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently offered an away rotation at UCLA for a period in October. I also applied for 4 other time slots, which were deemed denied/ineligible because I was already offered a time slot in October.

I only have a couple more days to decide to accept the October offer, but I was hoping I could email them, and ask if I can switch to an earlier period like in August. However, since my 4 other applications are already denied/ineligible, what does this mean?

Has anyone been in this situation before, and what would you guys recommend? Thank you!
 
You'll have to contact them. If you indicated that you only wanted 1 rotation they automatically reject all other time slots. Which program was this for if you don't mind my asking? Also waiting to hear back from UCLA.

Sent from my trltetmo using SDN mobile