W.Va. pharmacy hostages overpower gunman

Started by Glowwyrm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Glowwyrm

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"STOLLINGS, W.Va. (AP) — Four people taken hostage by a gunman at a pharmacy overpowered their captor Monday after he demanded prescription drugs and fired several shots, authorities said."

Full story here.
 
I hope hostages are ok.🙁



unrelated note... Hey WVU Mikey.. do you know where your uncle is right now??
 
He's not a violent crack head.

I don't doubt this happened, however. People in SW West Virginia are F'n INSANE. That's Hatfield/McCoy territory out there. I do like how some of the techs got out with a slick BS story. I love it. "We'll drug him untill he's unconscious, then steal his gun from him...yes..."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another reason for pharmacists to carry a gun.

reactionBgWHT.gif
 
Another reason for pharmacists to carry a gun.

You may be on to something here. It would at least cut down on irate customers in retail. Just a few times of the pharmacist taking out his/her gun and waving it around while screaming, "I'VE HAD A REALLY ROUGH DAY SO YOU'LL GET YOU MEDS WHEN YOU GET THEM!!!" would probably cut down a great deal of the bitching by customers. Either that or they'll bitch, then duck. (I'm kidding around of course)