WAG pharmacist schedule WWS

Started by RxRetailRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxRetailRx

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Walgreens started using new schedule system this year. as a RPh, I couldn’t see my schedules starting 1/10 via old market scheduling system and new Walgreens workforce scheduler... I could not see store schedule and open shifts as well. Anyone here work for wag has same issue?
 
I can see my schedule until 01/16 via old market Scheduling only. Howcome you see until 01/09?
 
1/10 will be new pay period starts. My market has moved it into new schedule system, but I can see it via my phone app only. WWS linked to a blank page.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad