WAG Transfer Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mydogatemysuboxone27

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. My store is converting to Walgreens from a Rite Aid finally. I was told from employees that transferring to other stores is "easy" once you're in the WAG system. My question is, from experience, did other RPhs have the same experience? And if so, will my salary transfer as well? I've been PIC for 2 years looking to move and transfer to another state.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on the saturation of where you’re moving to, and you do not keep your current salary, it scales to whatever the rates are to the area you are going to

Depends on the saturation of where you’re moving to, and you do not keep your current salary, it scales to whatever the rates are to the area you are going to
Damn, that's a bummer. I know with CVS when you transfer the rate transfers, kinda stinks that it's not grandfathered in. Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn, that's a bummer. I know with CVS when you transfer the rate transfers, kinda stinks that it's not grandfathered in. Thanks for the info!
I had both happen to me at CVS. I went NY to MA and kept my salary (very overpaid for new region), then moved to HI and was offered a drastic salary reduction.

Total crapshoot. I had a high review and 20 years and heard crickets but someone with 3 years and a sub par review got it done in a few months. Walgreens is a free-for-all don't let anyone tell you different.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t know if it was just me or what - but, anytime I had to transfer an Rx (when I worked retail) it was never easy. I was always too busy. The technicians always knew I just wouldn’t do it. I always made them do it. I could not imagine working retail in a state where technicians could not transfer Rx and take phones in rxs.

I don’t know if it was just me or what - but, anytime I had to transfer an Rx (when I worked retail) it was never easy. I was always too busy. The technicians always knew I just wouldn’t do it. I always made them do it. I could not imagine working retail in a state where technicians could not transfer Rx and take phones in rxs.

I handle all transfers and phone in Rx.. not bad. But i don’t think this was the OP’s question....you’re off topic

I used to put silly putty on the funny pages and press it flat. Then the image would transfer onto the silly putty, but all the text was backwards! What’s up with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I handle all transfers and phone in Rx.. not bad. But i don’t think this was the OP’s question....you’re off topic

Oh geeze.... Maybe you could follow all my posts and notify me every time I’m off topic. That would keep you busy. We’re you a hall monitor when you were a kid?

Oh geeze.... Maybe you could follow all my posts and notify me every time I’m off topic. That would keep you busy. We’re you a hall monitor when you were a kid?
This is a common misconception. You see, transferrin is not made of iron, but rather it is the glycoprotein that carries iron in the blood. So a high level actually indicates a low iron level that your body is trying to account for.

Reactions: 2 users
This is a common misconception. You see, transferrin is not made of iron, but rather it is the glycoprotein that carries iron in the blood. So a high level actually indicates a low iron level that your body is trying to account for.

Haha! I see what you did there! Alright - let’s get back on topic. Was there actually a question on this thread? I guess I never really know.

Haha. Did my post upset you? Is that why you posted on the other thread like that? Sorry to upset you, I guess I should be more sensitive in my responses.

Haha. Did my post upset you? Is that why you posted on the other thread like that? Sorry to upset you, I guess I should be more sensitive in my responses.

Yes you hurt my feelings

• Haha
Thanks for your feedback everyone. The move isn't imminent, more or less something I was considering. Glad to know it's basically a crap shoot though. Hopefully I land on the better end of that if this plan works out