WAGs Authenticator trouble

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kool1984

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was able to login just fine a couple of days ago on my @employee site from home to do my PPLs, but today I keep getting "you are not authorized to access employees @ home" and that I should speak to a manager to obtain access. Any clue on what's going on?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it is not allowed to do ppl from home because this should be paid time.

You shouldn't be doing PPL's at home which is why you probably can't access the site

That being said, you can't access employee at home at all? Did they update your position code recently? This happened to me a few months back. Pharmacy supervisor (lol) changed my position code but somehow deleted my home store and I couldn't log into storenet, SDL, or employee at home. It was really cool because I was taken out of my home store's employee management tool they use to reset authenticator passwords and stuff. I had to call the helpless desk and they were actually able to answer my question of what happened. So I emailed the RXS and she fixed it after two days.

You shouldn't be doing PPL's at home which is why you probably can't access the site

That being said, you can't access employee at home at all? Did they update your position code recently? This happened to me a few months back. Pharmacy supervisor (lol) changed my position code but somehow deleted my home store and I couldn't log into storenet, SDL, or employee at home. It was really cool because I was taken out of my home store's employee management tool they use to reset authenticator passwords and stuff. I had to call the helpless desk and they were actually able to answer my question of what happened. So I emailed the RXS and she fixed it after two days.

Would you happen to have that # ? I have no access to corporate #s from any employee pov. I can't even look at my paystub or anything .I hear ya on the PPLs rx manager insists on me doing it @ home

I thought you can't access PPLs from home. The at home site is different from the one they use at the store.

Would you happen to have that # ? I have no access to corporate #s from any employee pov. I can't even look at my paystub or anything .I hear ya on the PPLs rx manager insists on me doing it @ home

1-800-INTERCOM.

If your manager is insisting you do them off the clock you should contact your DM.

Reactions: 1 user
1-800-INTERCOM.

If your manager is insisting you do them off the clock you should contact your DM.
Thanks! Yeah my manager is a special nut case. Do you think I should reach out to the DM specifically for this issue or mention it in passing when she stops by? I guess I should also add that the Rx manager does many other things that manage to get under people's skin and are unprofessional by any means. I'm so close to requesting a transfer but I know thats not gonna happen easily and I don't wanna add any awkwardness to the situation. I'm at a loss...

Thanks! Yeah my manager is a special nut case. Do you think I should reach out to the DM specifically for this issue or mention it in passing when she stops by? I guess I should also add that the Rx manager does many other things that manage to get under people's skin and are unprofessional by any means. I'm so close to requesting a transfer but I know thats not gonna happen easily and I don't wanna add any awkwardness to the situation. I'm at a loss...

DM's are easy to talk to now since they're much more localized. Shoot them an email asking to call you to discuss something. Never know when the next time you'll see them in person.