Wait list at UNLV

Started by joshuao
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joshuao

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently was informed that i am #20 on the wait list for UNLV. I have mixed emotions about my chances of getting in. Anyone able to shed a little light on the topic?

I was also wondering if there were any people accepted or wait listed that have decided not to attend or that have declined the position on the wait list?

thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for the responses. The anticipation is building. Considering giving Dr. Gillis a call and asking for an update but, i am unsure if its too soon to call or not. Anyone know when the deposit and confirmation is due?
 
#18 myself. I'm not sure if I'm declining yet, waiting on my NAU result.

Where are you on NAU's wait list? I called last week- I moved up 11 spots. Was 48 (-24 for phx and the new 11 puts me at 13) have no clue how that will fly but most likely not fast enough. I was accept to a program that starts early July.