Wait list for MCPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tp25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm on the waiting list for MCPHS. Does anyone know the chances of getting accepted if I'm on the waiting list?...

Members don't see this ad.

pre or post interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear your on the waiting list.
Maybe you should call and see if you are a certain number on the waiting list, and ask them what are your chances of getting off of the waiting list.

same here, pre interview, bummer

same here, pre interview, bummer

They also placed me on the waitlist before the interview too! However, they do not have ranking. Hopefully we hear good news later on in the application cycle. :luck::xf:

They also placed me on the waitlist before the interview too! However, they do not have ranking. Hopefully we hear good news later on in the application cycle. :luck::xf:

I and my friend discussed about your situation. we agreed that you will have a high chance to get in Hawaii school. The reason is because they have 5 year programs, thus not many people want to go there. I heard that you are going to have an interview next week with them, so Best luck to ya!:love:

I and my friend discussed about your situation. we agreed that you will have a high chance to get in Hawaii school. The reason is because they have 5 year programs, thus not many people want to go there. I heard that you are going to have an interview next week with them, so Best luck to ya!:love:

Oh thanks. Actually, Hawaii is 4 years, not 5. UMKC is the only school that I know of that offers a 5-year program (got waitlisted there last year). For out of states, I'm kind of aiming for Midwestern CCP although I still prefer a school in Cali (i.e. USC, Western, UCSF, UOP).

Oh thanks. Actually, Hawaii is 4 years, not 5. UMKC is the only school that I know of that offers a 5-year program (got waitlisted there last year). For out of states, I'm kind of aiming for Midwestern CCP although I still prefer a school in Cali (i.e. USC, Western, UCSF, UOP).

You should add Palm Beach Atlantc University. It is a Christian school and not hard to get in. Also, did you try Nova Southeastern? The school strongly look at your pharm experience.

I know this is an old post, did you ever hear bk from MCPHS for the interview?