Wait list

Started by DPTMAMBA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes, I just got accepted off the waitlist at ODU. I just read about someone that got accepted off the waitlist at St. Augustine in San Marcos and UCF. So, there's definitely hope!
 
I got off a wait list 2.5 weeks ago. School starts in July. If I were u I would do the fasfa and send it to the school you're on a wait list for just in case. Hang in there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got off a wait list 2.5 weeks ago. School starts in July. If I were u I would do the fasfa and send it to the school you're on a wait list for just in case. Hang in there.
Do people normally add waitlisted schools on their fafsa? I am waitlisted in a program that starts in sept. I wasn't sure if I should add it or not.
 
I
Do people normally add waitlisted schools on their fafsa? I am waitlisted in a program that starts in sept. I wasn't sure if I should add it or not.
I'm not sure. I know if I get accepted off the list a few days prior I would need financial aid quick and I know the process takes a while. As well as Immunizations and health insurance. I don't think it hurts to. (Btw hep B takes forever)
You have a while to wait. My program starts in July.