Wait list

Started by DPT1983
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT1983

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WAS JUST NOTIFIED I WAS PUT ON THE WAIT LIST FOR ONE OD MY TOP CHOICES. Whats the chance I get in if I'm number 29 on the wait list? I'm thinking slim and none?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is for University if Missouri. Mizzou

A full class has 60 students so I'd need almost half to drop
 
This is for University if Missouri. Mizzou

A full class has 60 students so I'd need almost half to drop

It's possible. Some years school go through their entire waitlist... I think it's a matter of timing. If others are dropping for other programs or waiting to be accepted elsewhere. 60 is a larger size and it's not unusual for most schools to go through half on the list more often than not. I'd look on the forums and get and idea of waitlist acceptances and then email the admissions coordinator to see what the last year was like. Keep hope alive and good luck