1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Wait Listed at UMDNJ without an interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tigralvovna, Dec 1, 2008.

1. tigralvovna

Pre-Dental
    I just checked my AADSAS status and it says I'm wait listed at UMDNJ. I'm somewhat confused because they never invited me for an interview. Is this possible?:confused:

2. lhtran07

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Maybe give them a call and ask them about it....just to make sure they don't have your file mixed up with somebody else's

3. rewJW

rewJW surviving
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I am pretty sure they don't accept anybody without an interview, I think it says that on their website and in the literature they gave us at the interview, and it seems like that would include the waitlist. Sounds like an error. Maybe they meant to put that they're inviting you for an interview...?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Usagi654

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I also ended up with that message on aadsas. Where should I call? since the site says that they refuse to take calls regarding application status.

5. OP
    OP
    tigralvovna

Pre-Dental
    I'm going to call their contact number which they list on the site. I called yesterday evening and the automated message said that they accept calls from 10:30 until 2:30 Mon thru Fri.

6. OP
    OP
    tigralvovna

Pre-Dental
    I called the school and was told the message was an error by AADSAS.

7. Usagi654

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I got an email from them saying they're reviewing my application, I guess aadsas also made an error but I'll call just in case.