tigralvovna

10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I just checked my AADSAS status and it says I'm wait listed at UMDNJ. I'm somewhat confused because they never invited me for an interview. Is this possible?:confused:

lhtran07

10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Maybe give them a call and ask them about it....just to make sure they don't have your file mixed up with somebody else's

rewJW

surviving
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
Status
Dentist
I am pretty sure they don't accept anybody without an interview, I think it says that on their website and in the literature they gave us at the interview, and it seems like that would include the waitlist. Sounds like an error. Maybe they meant to put that they're inviting you for an interview...?

About the Ads

Usagi654

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I also ended up with that message on aadsas. Where should I call? since the site says that they refuse to take calls regarding application status.

tigralvovna

10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm going to call their contact number which they list on the site. I called yesterday evening and the automated message said that they accept calls from 10:30 until 2:30 Mon thru Fri.

tigralvovna

10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I called the school and was told the message was an error by AADSAS.

Usagi654

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I got an email from them saying they're reviewing my application, I guess aadsas also made an error but I'll call just in case.

About the Ads