Wait listed? Do no despair.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnyidaho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Being on any school's wait list is a pretty good place to be. I was wait listed by three schools: ISU, EWU, and Baylor; and rejected by one: NAU. I was accepted about a month after being wait listed by ISU. And today I received my acceptance from EWU with only three weeks until school starts. I am going to stick with ISU because of in-state tuition and the on site clinic, but receiving an acceptance this late should be a bit of encouragement to anyone applying next cycle. I guess the sum up is that those applying should not despair because you never know until classes actually start so long as you still have that maybe.

Just thought it might be informative and possibly raise some hopes as I know how stressful that waiting process can be. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I toured MUSC last month and they said that they've called wait listers on the day of orientation offering spots when someone didn't show up. I can't imagine getting that phone call. :p