Wait listed for CCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brasilia01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering, does anybody know how they chose people from CCP's waitlist? Do you also know how many people from the waitlist get in? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how they rank applicants on the waitlist...but I do know of people in my class who got pulled off the waitlist. It is not uncommon. I even know of one or two who got pulled off a few days before classes started in Sept. They start calling people over the summer to trim down the list and see if you are still interested.

About how many people in your class got pulled from the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I was just wondering, does anybody know how they chose people from CCP's waitlist? Do you also know how many people from the waitlist get in? Thanks!

I think someone shuts their eyes and picks names out of a hat . No but serious im in the same boat and was wondering the same thing. So how do they pick ppl off the waitlist since they do not rank it? Do they review all the applicants after the mcv and the waitlisted at the same time? Or do they just wait until all seats are full and then review waitlisted ppl?

I believe they review waitlisted people once seats open up.

Well, there will be an extra seat on feb 16 when I'm suppose to mail in my deposit, so hopefully it will go to one of you lucky ones!! and plus Midwestern's deposit policy sucks..seriously...if I submit a deposit and I decide to withdraw after feb 19 I'll only get $100 of my $500 back! That might persuade some people to not submit a deposit and forfeit their seat, so there's hope if you're waitlisted...so Good Luck and all the best!!