brasilia01

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2007
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Hey I was just wondering, does anybody know how they chose people from CCP's waitlist? Do you also know how many people from the waitlist get in? Thanks!

KARM12

15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2006
East
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I don't know how they rank applicants on the waitlist...but I do know of people in my class who got pulled off the waitlist. It is not uncommon. I even know of one or two who got pulled off a few days before classes started in Sept. They start calling people over the summer to trim down the list and see if you are still interested.

About the Ads

trailbo555

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2003
STREAMWOOD
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hey I was just wondering, does anybody know how they chose people from CCP's waitlist? Do you also know how many people from the waitlist get in? Thanks!

I think someone shuts their eyes and picks names out of a hat . No but serious im in the same boat and was wondering the same thing. So how do they pick ppl off the waitlist since they do not rank it? Do they review all the applicants after the mcv and the waitlisted at the same time? Or do they just wait until all seats are full and then review waitlisted ppl?

KARM12

15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2006
East
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
I believe they review waitlisted people once seats open up.

bootymuncher

10+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2006
Chicago
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Well, there will be an extra seat on feb 16 when I'm suppose to mail in my deposit, so hopefully it will go to one of you lucky ones!! and plus Midwestern's deposit policy sucks..seriously...if I submit a deposit and I decide to withdraw after feb 19 I'll only get $100 of my $500 back! That might persuade some people to not submit a deposit and forfeit their seat, so there's hope if you're waitlisted...so Good Luck and all the best!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.