Waiting and Stress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lacarthic

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that the more time goes on the more stressed out I get about admissions, I am even having trouble sleeping I am sure most of you are goign through this, what are some ways that you guys are dealing with the stress?

Members don't see this ad.

I work full-time so that helps keep my mind off of stuff. But I do read way too much SDN and check email too often at work. If SDN stresses you out then cut back on that....

I work out, cook, try to hang out with friends as much as possible after work, go places on weekends, to keep my mind off of admissions decisions. Just remember it will be over soon and then we can move on with our lives. I know I am really ready to be done with this whole process.

Hell, I feel you on the waiting for acceptance process...I think this is even worse than waiting to hear about interviews. I will be so greatful once I know what I'll be doing this coming fall, whether it's starting pharmacy school or getting ready to reapply for next year.
I find that running and focusing on schoolwork gets my mind off of things...but I'm finding it hard to focus on school because I keep thinking that I may get a letter today!
Good luck to all of those who are waiting eagerly for their acceptance letters. Just keep busy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just hate the feeling of waiting like this too...'cuz i have to fly here and there for more interviews, which sucks!+pissed+

waiting is driving me crazy.. not knowing where ill be next fall and wat ill be doing... im so anxious to find out keep checking mail and email everyday.. i just wanna know whether good or bad (hopefully good) hard to keep ur mind off of it

I think the best way to deal with the stress is to try and stay busy, which helps keep your mind off the admissions process. The waiting really does suck! Hopefully you'll have good news soon!

Good luck!:)