waiting game for non-rolling schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SigurRos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So at this point, for those who have interviewed at the non-rolling schools, is there anything that should be done between now and when they make their decisions in feb/march? I know admissions committees don't like to get nagged, but at the same time, it may seem like ambivalence if contact isn't kept.

Members don't see this ad.

bump

i'm very interested in that too.

As for me. Why oh why!!! I should have set my interview date for later so I wouldn't have to play such a LONG waiting game.

Members don't see this ad :)
utah, my state school is.

The CA schools aren't rolling -- at least the UCs aren't. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

The CA schools aren't rolling -- at least the UCs aren't. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

The UCs are definitely rolling. The non-rolling schools are basically Ivy League and a few others. Cornell is not completely non-rolling. Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Penn, though, are. I don't believe any of them give any acceptances until March.

im not really worried about the non-rolling schools since they're not letting anyone in yet which helps me because i was complete on oct. 1 at those places

Just be cognizant that although the final admission decision isn't rolling admission, you're now competing for less interview spots by being complete late in the game. So non-rolling schools still give some advantage to those who are complete early.