Waiting game sucks!

Started by PTADPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTADPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Urghhh This process is exhausting! The annoying part is I am a licensed PTA and been practicing for almost 5 years! That alone in addition to my diverse job experience, under grad, and all should automatically more than qualify me for any program but these schools are tough! I will continue to be hopeful and prayerful....
 
Urghhh This process is exhausting! The annoying part is I am a licensed PTA and been practicing for almost 5 years! That alone in addition to my diverse job experience, under grad, and all should automatically more than qualify me for any program but these schools are tough! I will continue to be hopeful and prayerful....
In my opinion you are the ideal candidate! Where did you all apply? I'm accepted into a PTA program which will be my plan B if I do not get in to a DPT program this cycle. It's shocking that even as licensed PTA the selection process is just as competitive. I get a sick feeling when I think about this...
 
Urghhh This process is exhausting! The annoying part is I am a licensed PTA and been practicing for almost 5 years! That alone in addition to my diverse job experience, under grad, and all should automatically more than qualify me for any program but these schools are tough! I will continue to be hopeful and prayerful....
I was waitlisted at 3 schools before I finally got my first acceptance. Just keep your head up 🙂. Plus my acceptance letter came a week later than it should've ( I interviewed at this school). I had to email the admissions counselor back and forth a few times.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted at 3 schools before I finally got my first acceptance. Just keep your head up 🙂. Plus my acceptance letter came a week later than it should've ( I interviewed at this school). I had to email the admissions counselor back and forth a few times.
Wow...gives me a little hope. What school are going to?
 
I was waitlisted at 3 schools before I finally got my first acceptance. Just keep your head up 🙂. Plus my acceptance letter came a week later than it should've ( I interviewed at this school). I had to email the admissions counselor back and forth a few times.
Thank you so much for the encouragement!