Waiting game sucks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTADPT

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Urghhh This process is exhausting! The annoying part is I am a licensed PTA and been practicing for almost 5 years! That alone in addition to my diverse job experience, under grad, and all should automatically more than qualify me for any program but these schools are tough! I will continue to be hopeful and prayerful....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Urghhh This process is exhausting! The annoying part is I am a licensed PTA and been practicing for almost 5 years! That alone in addition to my diverse job experience, under grad, and all should automatically more than qualify me for any program but these schools are tough! I will continue to be hopeful and prayerful....
In my opinion you are the ideal candidate! Where did you all apply? I'm accepted into a PTA program which will be my plan B if I do not get in to a DPT program this cycle. It's shocking that even as licensed PTA the selection process is just as competitive. I get a sick feeling when I think about this...

I was waitlisted at 3 schools before I finally got my first acceptance. Just keep your head up :). Plus my acceptance letter came a week later than it should've ( I interviewed at this school). I had to email the admissions counselor back and forth a few times.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was waitlisted at 3 schools before I finally got my first acceptance. Just keep your head up :). Plus my acceptance letter came a week later than it should've ( I interviewed at this school). I had to email the admissions counselor back and forth a few times.
Wow...gives me a little hope. What school are going to?

Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Reactions: 1 user