waiting list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kastalavanedor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do u guys think ..that after paying $ 500 deposit, someone will withdraw?? I don't know how long I might have to wait on #1 position. Wayne State is the only college that considerd me...I dint even get an interview for all the rest. When ever i called them, they said they are considereing me and taht they put my appication on hold. recently i came to know LIU don't even look at this yr's transfer appliations. What a bad Luck !!

Also 1 question... Did anyone hear anything back from University of Pittsburg... I didn't get any info back after submitting my application... Is it just me... ???

Members don't see this ad.

Do u guys think ..that after paying $ 500 deposit, someone will withdraw?? I don't know how long I might have to wait on #1 position. Wayne State is the only college that considerd me...I dint even get an interview for all the rest. When ever i called them, they said they are considereing me and taht they put my appication on hold. recently i came to know LIU don't even look at this yr's transfer appliations. What a bad Luck !!

Also 1 question... Did anyone hear anything back from University of Pittsburg... I didn't get any info back after submitting my application... Is it just me... ???

you got waitlist on #1 position after the interview?