Waiting Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistRob

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got put on a waiting list for Midwestern. They worded it as a "pending interview," and that they would contact me if the status changed. What does that mean exactly? Does this mean that they likely won't look at me again until after December?

Members don't see this ad.

I imagine that's something similar to "continuing review" at Buffalo where you're constantly weighed against the total applicant pool. I would call and make sure your application is complete b/c that could also mean that they're missing something.

Once they interview all people that were offered interviews initially and decide who they want to acceptances, they may ask you to interview later in the process if they do not find enough people who they want to accept. I hope that makes sense, I can't find a good way to word it. Anyways, I think they probably will not review your application again until after december if I had to guess, but on the good side, I think you will be one of the first people they do look at if they need more people