Sep 10, 2015
I submitted my application on august 7th. I already paid my fee, transcripts, test scores, and LOR were all already uploaded onto the application. My GPA is still not calculated and its been over 4 weeks now. I know it saids 4-6 weeks. Is anyone in the same situation?

Blapo

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Yep. If you look at the submitted, verified thread, there are more of us in the same boat. It is looking like it has been taking around 4.5 to 5 weeks to verify once everything is in. Hang in there. :)

Blapo

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm just behind you. I had everything in by 8/12. Let me know when they verify yours... I'll be right behind you.

drkayz

5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
Status
Pre-Dental
I submitted 8/8! I was really hoping to hear back today or tomorrow but it doesn't look like that's happening. Fingers crossed we get verified early next week!

RuffDay

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I don't understand what is taking so long. Not many people even apply in August do they? I feel like a lot of groups are in June and July.

Blapo

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I think there are actually more applications to verify now. Not only new ones, but stragglers from previous months who took until now to get transcripts in.

hellofuturedentists

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I don't understand what is taking so long. Not many people even apply in August do they? I feel like a lot of groups are in June and July.
Just SDN. I think a lot of people submit in August.

Reactions: HuskyUC

drkayz

5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
Status
Pre-Dental
I just got verified today guys- submitted 8/8 and verified 9/11. They emailed me at 7:30pm so I guess everyone is working late now a days lol.

Blapo

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
They go by when they receive transcripts. They received mine that same day. We should be verified on Wednesday or Thursday.

Yeezus

5+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2013
Status
Dental Student
Nevermind, I scrolled up and saw the date.

Last edited: