Waiting on AADSAS..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCFknight23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application on august 7th. I already paid my fee, transcripts, test scores, and LOR were all already uploaded onto the application. My GPA is still not calculated and its been over 4 weeks now. I know it saids 4-6 weeks. Is anyone in the same situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep. If you look at the submitted, verified thread, there are more of us in the same boat. It is looking like it has been taking around 4.5 to 5 weeks to verify once everything is in. Hang in there. :)

I'm just behind you. I had everything in by 8/12. Let me know when they verify yours... I'll be right behind you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted 8/8! I was really hoping to hear back today or tomorrow but it doesn't look like that's happening. Fingers crossed we get verified early next week!

I don't understand what is taking so long. Not many people even apply in August do they? I feel like a lot of groups are in June and July.

I think there are actually more applications to verify now. Not only new ones, but stragglers from previous months who took until now to get transcripts in.

I don't understand what is taking so long. Not many people even apply in August do they? I feel like a lot of groups are in June and July.
Just SDN. I think a lot of people submit in August.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got verified today guys- submitted 8/8 and verified 9/11. They emailed me at 7:30pm so I guess everyone is working late now a days lol.

Just got verified. Submitted 8/7 and got verified 9/11. goodluck guys

I just got verified today guys- submitted 8/8 and verified 9/11. They emailed me at 7:30pm so I guess everyone is working late now a days lol.

Great! Good luck guys!

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted 8/3 and still haven't been verified yet :\

When were your transcripts received?

They go by when they receive transcripts. They received mine that same day. We should be verified on Wednesday or Thursday.

What schools are you applying to BTW?

Nevermind, I scrolled up and saw the date.

Last edited: