Waiting time....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alkapalka

i enjoy capsule stains
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
About how long did it take between the time you submitted a secondary until you either got called for an interview or rejected or any other thing they do to make us nervous?

Members don't see this ad.

submitted aacomas in september
complete at schools in late october/early november
Interview invite via snail mail for NYCOM received Jan 14th (I think the letter was dated a week earlier)
Interviewed NYCOM 1/19
still waiting

From the time my apps. were complete it only took one to two weeks to get an invite, but I completed my secondary applications early on.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was called for an interview literally the same day as they received my secondary(TUCOM-NV), and at TOURO-MI I was called a week after. Of course, comparing the admissions offices of these two schools to other schools' admissions offices is like comparing a cable modem to 14k dial-up.

alkapalka said:
About how long did it take between the time you submitted a secondary until you either got called for an interview or rejected or any other thing they do to make us nervous?

I was complete with my primary in Early October, compete with my secondaries in late October and I got a call for my first interview at LECOM-erie about 3 days after I sent in the secondary.