1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Waiting

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kiahs, Apr 26, 2004.

1. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Not for mcat scores, I applied to this summer internship thing and recieved an email last tuesday that I would find out today if I was selected, I keep checking my mail but there is nothing. I structured my whole summer around this, I hate waiting. Wish me luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    good luck! do you mind if i ask where?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

since you asked, good luck. :luck: :luck:

4. ndn diva

ndn diva Member
    5+ Year Member

Good Luck!!!!

5. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Good luck with that! :thumbup:

6. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So now I've decided that I probably haven't made it in since no reply even yet. So I just emailed te program director, we'll see what he says probably, "We reget to inform you..." I hope not but it sure feels like it.

7. pbehzad

pbehzad Faddayy
    7+ Year Member

Hey have hope. I applied to Einstein's Summer Undergrad Research Program back in January, and never heard a word from them until April 7th. For the longest of time, I figured I wasn't accepted and all worried that I wouldn't have anything to do for the summer time, and then I got an email out of the blue. I never thought i was going to hear back from them, and all of a sudden, i got the email. Just keep up the hope, I'm sure you will hear some good news.

Good luck.

8. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Drum roll please........ and as expected I got rejected. Who am I kidding anyways. Thanks for the support regardless.

9. no-see-um

no-see-um Bindaas
    5+ Year Member

Hey. Sorry to hear that. It really sucks getting rejected for internships. I got rejected for a program that I totally wanted to make- I was even told by them that I had a good shot. Meanwhile, I didn't even get to the interview stage! :(

Good luck and don't give up! :thumbup: