kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
Not for mcat scores, I applied to this summer internship thing and recieved an email last tuesday that I would find out today if I was selected, I keep checking my mail but there is nothing. I structured my whole summer around this, I hate waiting. Wish me luck.

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
kiahs said:
Not for mcat scores, I applied to this summer internship thing and recieved an email last tuesday that I would find out today if I was selected, I keep checking my mail but there is nothing. I structured my whole summer around this, I hate waiting. Wish me luck.
good luck! do you mind if i ask where?

About the Ads

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Good luck with that! :thumbup:

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
So now I've decided that I probably haven't made it in since no reply even yet. So I just emailed te program director, we'll see what he says probably, "We reget to inform you..." I hope not but it sure feels like it.

pbehzad

Faddayy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2002
Atl and soon to be OKC
Status
Hey have hope. I applied to Einstein's Summer Undergrad Research Program back in January, and never heard a word from them until April 7th. For the longest of time, I figured I wasn't accepted and all worried that I wouldn't have anything to do for the summer time, and then I got an email out of the blue. I never thought i was going to hear back from them, and all of a sudden, i got the email. Just keep up the hope, I'm sure you will hear some good news.

Good luck.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
Drum roll please........ and as expected I got rejected. Who am I kidding anyways. Thanks for the support regardless.

no-see-um

Bindaas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Malibu!
Status
kiahs said:
Drum roll please........ and as expected I got rejected. Who am I kidding anyways. Thanks for the support regardless.
Hey. Sorry to hear that. It really sucks getting rejected for internships. I got rejected for a program that I totally wanted to make- I was even told by them that I had a good shot. Meanwhile, I didn't even get to the interview stage! :(

Good luck and don't give up! :thumbup:

About the Ads