Waiting.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

YooperPharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else took the January PCAT and is tired of waiting for this thing already and it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet!!!! 👎 🙁 😱

This is HELL!!!😡
 
no its not hell yet. its hell when they tell you 4-6 weeks but it takes 7.5 weeks. those final 3.5 weeks are whats hell.
thats how it was for everyone in october. no one got their scores until 6-7weeks after the test.
i really dont understand why it takes that long to score a damn scantron
 
I think hell would be everyone posting their 99's, then you run to the mail box and find your sub 50's. I guess it doesn't matter much, I'm not going to be happy with my score no matter what I get.
 
honestly, I have no idea what to expect. This was my first time taking it and I have no clue how the percentiles will work out, I didn't even take a single full length practice test, just studied for two weeks, an hour a day. I think I did horrible in math. I took the kaplan exams in pieces 2 days before the pcat, and I got about half the questions wrong in those so I was really worried. But the real one seemed a bit easier than the kaplan, but i'm still not sure. All this waiting is hard.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am i horrible for forgetting about the exam that i actually took it. I just remb when i was scrollin down on the address bar and i saw studentdoctor. 🙁 i am horrible