Waitlist Acceptances In California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacy2486

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone I am waitlisted in a school in California. Is there anyone who recently got accepted into a school in California and is giving up a spot in another school in California? Thanks!
 
I was waitlisted at UCSD and accepted at USC. I just got off the waitlist at UCSD so I'm going there instead!

Good luck to you!:luck:
 
I got pulled off the waitlist for UCSF, so I gave up my spot at UCSD! Good luck!
 
Hi everyone I am waitlisted in a school in California. Is there anyone who recently got accepted into a school in California and is giving up a spot in another school in California? Thanks!


lol very secretive eh?

lemme take a guess....you don't want to give out the school's name you want to attend in order to prevent others from thinking twice about giving up their spot??

I gave up my spot at BOTH USC and UCSF for UCSD....o yea 😎