Waitlist (alternate list), any updates?

Started by OPTOMINA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OPTOMINA

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently on an alternate list and haven't heard back from the school yet.
They already have a full class and I may have to wait till August to hear back from them...
I am starting to worry because it is already almost June and I'm just losing my confidence...
Has anyone in waitlist heard back from schools?
Thank you and I wish you everyone good luck!
 
I am currently on an alternate list and haven't heard back from the school yet.
They already have a full class and I may have to wait till August to hear back from them...
I am starting to worry because it is already almost June and I'm just losing my confidence...
Has anyone in waitlist heard back from schools?
Thank you and I wish you everyone good luck!
what school?